Babysitting for the High Holidays
Kesher is pleased to offer babysitting services to help enable parents to attend shul during the High Holidays.
- $45/child for Rosh Hashanah
- $55/child for Yom Kippur
- Registrationis required in order to utilize babysitting services during any of the hours listed below.
- Registration must be made no later than September 26, 2016.
- Babysitters will be available during the hours listed below. As long as you register your child for that chag, you can utilize the babysitting services for as little or as many hours as you need.
- Snacks willnot be provided. Children should arrive with their own snacks, labeled with their name(s).All snacks must be nut-free.
Regular groups will be held on Shabbat, October 8 (Shabbat Shuva), Shabbat October 15, and Shabbat, October 22 (Chol HaMoed Sukkot).
Payment is required at the time of placing your reservation.
Click here to register for High Holiday babysitting.
Please note, you must be logged-in to your Kesher account in order to register for babysitting online.
If you do not have an account with us, please register as a new user now.